Bali Seawalker Tour is a Bali Activities Tour Packages by allows everyone to enjoy marine life, with minimum equipment and minimum fuss! Seawalker is a soft dive system, which means you only use our unique Seawalker helmet design without the need for a dive tank. Explore the stunning underwater life of Bali where you can walk at the bottom of the sea and come face to face with sea life whilst breathing the same as you do on the surface.
With Bali Seawalker, you can walk on the bottom of the Bali ocean experiencing the beauty of Bali underwater world on our package with the best price. Take the location at Sanur Beach, you can walk right on the bottom of the ocean and witness the sea life of all kinds. As a safe and exciting underwater adventure Seawalker is a unique diving system providing an opportunity to observe the underwater world up to a depth of 15 feet without certification, and without getting your hair wet.
What need to Bring during Bali Seawalker Tour :
- Money for your drink in the restaurant and for an underwater picture if needed
- A change of clothes
- If you want to use your own underwater camera, make sure it is designed to be used down to a depth at least 8 meters
Bali Seawalker Tour Instructions
- After Change In To Your Swim Suit, then It’s off to Seawalker station
It takes only 3 minutes from the beach
- Stay calm, our staff will serve you well and you don’t have to worry about anything!
Fresh Air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet
- You go down to the stairs to the bottom of the sea where you can see the wild fish surrounding you
- Just Walk In!
Our Instructor will always accompany you during the activity.
Just relax and feel your closeness to the nature
- With our unique helmet design, you can get face to face with the sea life and be able to take breathe the same as you do on the surface
You do not even get your hair wet and also still can wear your glass or contact lenses
Bali Seawalker Tour instructors are licensed at an International Standard safety, first aid and hospitality services there are well trained and able to speak a number of major languages.
Bali Seawalker Tour Notice :
- Guest with heart or lung problem, on medication, pregnant with asthma or other respiratory ailments can not dive
- Disabled people can also enjoy Sea Walker as long as they can use both of their hands. Please contact us one day before.